30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 16

It's kind of funny to me that certain people are so nosy about my life and yet when I have to say what I do all day it's literally so boring, aside from writing and my art and music, which isn't boring at all to me.

  • I wake up and have coffee
  • work out except on sunday
  • church on sundays
  • go to work if I work that day
  • sing or listen to music or just do random stuff like watch fanmade music videos set to scenes from OUAT or PLL 
  • go walk with mom
  • eat dinner
  • sometimes tan
  • read my Bible and do devotions 
  • practice piano 
  • sleep
I mean there are random other things splashed in randomly but thats about the normal things I do everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me