30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 10

This one is kind of weird, I really love fruits and veggies, so I had to look at a list of fruits online to see if there are any that I don't like. And I guess beets are a fruit? who knew? anyway those are gross, sorry Dwight Schrute but they are. I like the band off "doug" called "the beets" (obviously a reference to the beatles). Anyway, I think I've tried a beet once, and it tasted like nothing but dirt, I don't like the texture or anything about them. Well that's all. 

*writer's note: guess I looked at the list wrong and beets are a vegetable. Okay well I don't like figs or avocados for essentially the same reason I don't like beets. But seriously avocados should not be considered a fruit. Who decides these things?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me