30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 12

This one was hard becuase a lot of what makes something funny is timing and context. But I am trying to think of some, the first one is going to make me look like a pretentious nerd but it's a shakespeare quote: "I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I can see you are unarmed." I like that one because it's not in your face humor which I don't like at all.
And another one is the word "awkward" but of course only placed right. Like "that awkward moment" I like those kind of jokes. And this one was very short and I'm sorry.
"That awkard moment when your blog post is too short and is supposed to be about something funny but the post is not funny at all"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me