30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 15

Three pet peeves, first would be people chewing loudly, I have misophonia where certain noises literally drive me mad. Loud chewing makes me want to put my head through a wall.
Second, when people are fake, I can't stand when people live their life to impress other people. When actually other people aren't ever really impressed by what you're doing, the kind of people that are impressed by the things people fake, are the same ones doing it themselves so they are too busy faking their own lives to even pay attention to the other people doing it.
And third, when anyone is mean to animals. This might sound cruel but even when a small child is not handling an animal correctly, I get enraged and want to slap them. But mainly I get mad at the parents when they just let it happen. Animals are innocent and people are not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me