30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 14

In seven years I would like to be a published author. I'd like to be married to or living with the guy that I love. We'd have a dog or two and I'd like a pool and a small but well decorated house. I can't put into words the way I want things to be then not in detail, not the little moments that would happen and the things I'd want to do on a daily basis, except for those major details. And yes I am thinking of a specific person, otherwise I am not the least bit concerned with getting married or dating anyone at all. And I am working on a lot of writing and I believe in all of my dreams and hopes regardless how crazy they sound to most people. In reference to my career and my love life, both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me