30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 7

Well I don't have any tattoos. I'm not sure if they are a "sin" or not. I don't judge people for having them, I honestly think some of them look really cool. The main reason I don't get one is because I change what I'm "into" a lot. For example; if I'd have gotten one as a teenager it might've said "freakychic" (don't ask) or would've been spongebob or something. Honestly I would love to have the option of a temporary tattoo, that looks like a real one. (not one from a quarter machine). And I know there are henna tattoos, but they are always tribal, and I would and probably will get a henna tattoo more than once in my life. I would just like to have something that is exactly like a regular tattoo but isn't permanent. Anyway, if I were to get one, I have a few things in mind of what I would get. Something I would get after getting married would be a verse of scripture from the Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine". Of course I could alternatively get that engraved in our wedding bands. I just think that entire book is beautiful and is such and expression of what really married love is supposed to be. Another thing I love is white tattoos, they look so different, I'd like a tiny white tattoo on my inner wrist of a semicolon(learn about it) not only to honor my best friend who passed, Cody, but also for myself, as I've been through a lot. Of course I did get a bracelet already so...
But anyway, if I were to get one, it would be one of those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me