30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 4

Ten interesting facts about myself.

  1. The most interesting thing about me is that I'm a Christian, it's the most important thing about me. I base everything else I do or that I'm about around that. 
  2. I am an introvert, I'm not just "shy" I don't need help learning how to talk more, I don't want to talk more. I enjoy solitude. 
  3. I almost always pick out one or two tv shows to LOVE for a while, first it was Ally McBeal, then Sex and the City, and now my fav of all PLL, and once upon a time, there is a pattern here (strong female leads) 
  4. I love the gift of writing God has given me, I love writing and I have so many ideas that sometimes I can't get them out fast enough
  5. On that note I am currently working on 3 books and have about 3 more ideas for books in my pocket, waiting to start them when I'm done with at least 2 of the ones I'm working on.
  6. One of the books I'm writing currently is all true events. 
  7. I am currently in love with someone I can't be with. I'm still hoping for a miracle, but other than him I don't really like dating or boys hitting on me at all. 
  8. I can play the keyboard and want to learn guitar.
  9. I have written about 100 songs at least so far and several poems. 
  10. That is supposed to be a 10... anyway, I love to laugh but my favorite type of humor is dry, witty and sarcastic. 
  11. I could probably do this all day ;) why just 10? lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me