30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 2

Obviously I'm not doing these daily... but it still counts, it's Day 2 of this.
Some of my earliest memories are just small flashes of imagery. Just random things. However, some of my early memories are very dear to me. I remember being around seven years old and laying on the top bunk of my bed and I heard a voice say my name. I don't know how I knew but I knew it was God. It was an audible voice, not just in my head. I don't know how much later, not much, is when I got saved at Bible school. He called my name, and that is probably the earliest, most important memories I have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me