30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 26

To all my exes, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you to most for being a lesson in what I don't want. And some of you for teaching me what I do want. And some of those are all mixed together. And some of you aren't technically exes at all, but you still fit in this somehow. Thank you to the one or two nice ones that I still get along with for being kind and proving the other ones wrong about how crazy and awful I am. Since we can get along just fine, I think it goes without saying where the problem really lies. And to you, the male version of me, you have taught me a lot, mostly how to not be ashamed of who I am, you taught me how to love myself and I will never regret what we had all those years ago. I've just started a new 'something' and because of all that I've learned in life to this point, I am a better person for him, I see in him all that I want, and I'm still learning about him but so far, it's literally crazy that this happened, right when I'd given up on ever moving on with someone else. But I trust that God knows what He is doing and I'm just trying to wait and see what His plan is. Maybe it will be another lesson. Maybe I'll just have one of the best friends I've ever had. I'll be thankful for that as well. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me