30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 27

What I wore today, well that's kind of funny because today is the first day I've been able to do my full workout since I got a cold last week. So for part of the day I was in workout gear, which involves these awesome yoga pants. However today is my real day off, no errands or anything and no work, so I am currently in my go-to lounging outfit which is VS PINK sweatpants and a band T-shirt. These are kind of my favorite things to wear, I'm forever a college student, even had taco bell for dinner. I feel like being a writer and being artistic allows for me to be like this without judging myself too much. Call me Mavis Gary with hopefully a better ending. Judge her all you want, but remember she was a successful author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me