30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 22

My morning routine consists first of coffee, coffee and more coffee. I seriously need like thirty minutes to just set and stare at the wall and drink coffee before I am actually considered awake. Then I read my Bible, practice keyboard and do my work out. I stop midway through my workout to eat literally the same thing every day, which is blueberry shredded wheat cereal with real blueberries (for muscle recovery) and almond milk. And I drink a v8 energy drink that's energy part is only from green tea. That takes up a lot of time, and after that I get cleaned up and ready for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me