30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 21

Obviously I don't believe in horoscopes because I'm over 14 and they have been scientifically proven to mean nothing. But some of the things of a Libra fit with my personality but that's obviously a coincidence. Anyone could guess things and be accurate 50% of the time. However I do enjoy learning about myself so I am more into the meyers-briggs personality test. I'm 51% INFP and 49% INFJ and they both fit. It's not some random mumbo-jumbo stuff, it's an actual personality test made by real psychologists. After I took it and read up on my personality, a lot of things make a lot more sense to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me