dealing with some stuff

it's so important to have supportive people around you, especially if you've been emotionally abused... I know this because I don't really have much of that, everything my ex tried to force on me, when I tell people, or when anyone stands up against those things I keep hearing that he was right, that those things he tried to force on me, are right... it's like the entire world agrees with him... I think that's why I can't get away from the anger, because each time I do or say something he would have disapproved of, I get the same disapproval from society, I feel like the entire world is taking his side but I KNOW I'm not wrong, God is the only one who is there by my side and He keeps reminding me that He is the one that got me out of that, so that CLEARLY means I was right in never "obeying" that psychopath... so the more people buckle down and try to convince me that I should be someone I'm not, the more I hear my ex, the more I distrust those people telling me that... I will never want kids, I will never want to be a housewife, I will never be that traditional woman that some people enjoy being (which is fine for them) but that's not me, that never will be me, and the more people try to tell me I should be that, the more I'll rebel against it, the more I'll have to cut people who say those things out of my life, because I dealt with him for 2 years, I don't need to hear him every time you talk to me, I won't put up with it, I will just stop listening to you or talking to you, because you are not helping me, this is not just my opinion, this is my life, I've experienced things some haven't and if you can't understand that, then try to be empathetic or shut up because I'm not arguing about it, it's NOT a matter of opinion, you can go ahead and think what you want, that it's my fault for dating him but you know it was the "smart" decision since he was a soldier and we all know they can do no wrong... he was charming, exactly the type of "good man" everyone says I should want, everyone I knew approved of him, I finally listened to everyone and gave the "nice guy" in the "friendzone" a chance and he was the worst thing I've ever experienced, I missed out completely on loving someone that I knew was the nicest person ever because he wasn't good on paper, biggest mistake of my life, I will not listen to society again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me