a message to the worst

I'm not even about to explain any of this, so don't even ask. I just wrote my feelings and this came out 

you don't have the first clue how to love
there is not a piece of you that's selfless
and every time I'm forced to remember you
I get sick, uneasy and restless

I know what love is
in fact I'm probably in love now 
and I'd take a bullet of any kind
to keep him safe somehow

Isn't that the one that was
the aim of your stones that you tried to throw
and then I begged and pleaded 
for you to let me take the blow

not so fun is it now that you're 
at the bottom with those rocks 
but your chains could never hold 
someone who knows she always held the locks

don't even try to tell me that you're sorry
I already know you much too well
I'm too strong to let you break me 
and your lies came straight from... 

hello here's your wake up call 
you never were the best 
everything you wanted was like you were 
fiending like the rest 

a rapist didn't break me, a lover didn't break me
a user didn't break me, a lost one didn't break me
a gamer-instigator didn't break me 
a sad, pathetic, creeper & abusive liar didn't break me 
and you're about all of those combined 
and I aint about to break over someone 
not nearly worth my time 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music piracy... is stealing more than just music, it's stealing hopes and dreams

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 20

girl power, it's not new for me